1. Submit an online application to the Admission Office (including a headshot of yourself)
2. Application Fee: The admission fee for all applicants is USD $75
3. Official Transcript: reflecting your Bachelor's Degree (Must be emailed directly from your college or university)
4. 3 Letters of Recommendation (Attached to online application)
5. Personal Goal Statement: A 1 to 2-page personal goal statement describing your previous and current employment (if any), and your professional intentions.
6. Resume or CV
7. AVC Graduate Admission Exam - Exams must have been completed within 12 months before submitting enrollment application. (Must be native speakers of English to take the exam. (Candidates should use the AVC TEST portal to schedule and take the exam). Np GMAT, GRE or MAT is required.
8. GPA Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average GPA of 2.5 or better.
9. To benefit from the unique features that AVC University provides, students will need to possess or have access to a computer with the following:
• Personal computer with Windows Operating System
• Standard Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
• Microsoft Office applications, including, as a minimum, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Adobe PDF reader
• nternet connectivity
• Headphones with microphone (mat be required for some programs)
10. Students whose undergraduate degrees are not in or related to the subject of Information Security may be further evaluated based on work experience in the field or technology and/or certifications achieved in information technology prior to an admission decision.
Applicants who have been denied admission may appeal the decision to the program Dean.