1. Graduate Admission Exam – AVCU offers graduate admission (GAE) exam for enrollment. Candidates must successfully complete Exam within 12 months of enrollment. All programs are taught in English; candidates must have English proficiency to take GAE and enroll in any program. Use the link below to take the exam. No GMAT, GRE or MAT is required. Exam fee is USD 50.
2. Submit an online application to the Admission Office (including a headshot of yourself) after successfully completing the graduate admission exam. Application fee is USD 75.
3. Attach a student copy of undergraduate transcript to your application. Official Transcript must be emailed directly from your college or university.
4. Three Letters of Recommendation should be attached to the online application.
5. Complete the Personal Goal Statement: Attach a personal goal statement no more than 2 pages, describing your professional intentions.
6. Attach you Resume or CV.
7. GPA Requirement includes a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
8. To benefit from the unique features that AVC University provides, students must have access to a computer with the following minimum specifications:
• PC or Tab with Windows Operating System or comparable OS
• Standard Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
• Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Adobe PDF reader
• Webcam or computer with a camera
• Internet connectivity
• Headphones with microphone (may be required for some programs)
9. Student whose undergraduate degree is not related to Information Technology (BSc in Accounting, for Forensic Accounting) may be further evaluated based on other factors, including certificates achieved prior to application.
Applicants who have been denied admission may appeal the decision to the Program Dean.